Experienced (Expert level) WordPress Frontend Developer for full-time remote job (English)
Dear potential future colleague,
We’re an inspiring development team with offices in Denmark and Latvia that is looking for a full-time colleague to join our team of skilled developers. The job is fully remote, and you will be working with people with many years of experience in developing software.
The team is very closely connected with meetings every morning at 9.00 AM CET and many of us have been working together for more than 5 years. It’s really like a separate and strong community.
You need to be dedicated to the work performed and love building custom-made websites in WordPress. Being willing to learn, share, and grow is key for us – and of course, you need to be interested in a long-term “relationship”.
We are working for some of the most well-known Danish companies and brands.
Preferred required skills:
- HTML5/CSS3 (Expert Level).
- PHP knowledge (Intermediate or above).
- English level on communication level, both verbally and written.
- More than 3 years of experience developing WordPress sites.
- A passion for making perfect designs & pixel-perfect work methodologies.
- Can easily build your theme in WP.
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF and ACF Pro).
- Can develop plugins for WordPress (not mandatory).
- Experience with CSS/JS transitions/animations.
- Can style designs to pixel-perfect and responsive WordPress themes.
- Can work full-time from 09.00 to 17.00 (Danish time).
- Self-organised, motivated, not afraid of asking questions, interested in sharing knowledge.
- We respect your free time! But sometimes “surprises” happen and overtime might come, so some flexibility is needed.